Math For LA: Integrated Pathway
Students who complete the following coursework will:
- Earn their CA Teaching Credential upon graduation
- Begin teaching full time with a full time salary after graduation
Students should apply for the Integrated Pathway by fifth week of the Spring Quarter of their Sophomore Year. The application includes:
- Autobiographical Statement: 1-2 page limit
- Prompt: Your autobiographical statement should indicate why you are applying to the program and what you hope to gain from the program. Please also share the development of your teaching interest, your education related work and volunteer experience (paid or volunteer) related to education, school-age children, and urban schools.
- Upload Autobiographical Statement in the application form.
- 1 Letter of Recommendation:
- One letter must be written by a math professor, math/ed professor, or a K-12 teacher mentor.
- Letter of recommendation is submitted separately by the recommender. Link coming soon.