Sophomore Pre-Math Majors
We encourage sophomore pre-math majors interested in teaching mathematics as a profession to:
- take the Math 74 SL seminar*
- complete Math 32A, 32B, 33A, 33B, and 115A
- finish completing three of:
Physics 1A or 5A, 1B or 5B, 1C or 5C, Chem 20A, Chem 20B, Pic 10B – 97
- if you haven’t already, complete the California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST)** required for a CA Teaching Credential
- if you are interested in completing the Math for LA: Integrated Pathway, be sure to apply before Fall of your junior year.